Black Friday

... was pretty much successful.
I hated myself for spending so much money though.
$$ >/ clothes.
I was unimpressed with the lack of sales at ontario
mills and other department stores.
Most of the things I purchased were at reg price.
BUT whateverrr, I'm happy with what I got. =]




I must admit it was absolutely exhausting.
I slept at 2am woke up at 4:00am
Started shopping at 5am 
went home around 12pm.
slept til 6pm.
lol
I will do this again. I planned that day not for
the shopping but for the experience
and fun bonding time with friends.
Hope you guys had a great black friday and
an even greater Thanksgiving!

-xoxo, Christina

0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Okaaaaaay.

Okaaaaaay.
<3

Hits.

bb code

Christina Mercury

Christina Mercury
You've entered a world of harsh reality, formally known as Devoted Thieves, welcome to Righteousness. But All Hail The Devoted Thieves.

ChEEse.

ChEEse.
It's nice to flash a big smile once in a while.

Followers =]