Lady GaGa: The Fame Monster

Official Album Trailer



When the news of this album first released, I had an absolute deja vu.
She's released an older album entitled: The Monster and I've also
noticed familiar songs. My brother [who I swear is more obsessed with GaGa than
me] later notified me that The Fame Monster is actually a re-release
of The Monster with seven additional tracks.
Digressing, I am very excited to cop this myself. GaGa is an iconic
woman and/or man with iconic music and I am undoubtedly in love with everything GaGa.


-xoxo, Christina

0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Okaaaaaay.

Okaaaaaay.
<3

Hits.

bb code

Christina Mercury

Christina Mercury
You've entered a world of harsh reality, formally known as Devoted Thieves, welcome to Righteousness. But All Hail The Devoted Thieves.

ChEEse.

ChEEse.
It's nice to flash a big smile once in a while.

Followers =]