I Scream, You Scream, We ALL Scream for LADY GAGA!!!

So, I might as well start with the person who mostly
inspired me to blog. lol.
Although this topic is old and tired, I still feel the
need to put in my two cents about this woman.

Lady GAGA's performance at the VMA was
very impressive. Very creative and crazy just like her.


Her outfits, I probably don't need to comment on.
There is absolutely no doubt that
she's fearless when it comes to the harsh world
of hollywood.



I still can't find the picture of my favorite outfit of hers.
The birdnest on her face. lol if anyone finds it please
send it to me: christina.mercury@yahoo.com

At the end I must say I respect Lady Gaga for her
boldness. In a world where artists are
not allowed to express themselves whether it comes
to their own music, wardrobe or what they have to say, she
completely broke some boundaries. Not only does she
design her own costumes, she is not afraid
to show the world what she's about.

-xoxo Christina.

0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Okaaaaaay.

Okaaaaaay.
<3

Hits.

bb code

Christina Mercury

Christina Mercury
You've entered a world of harsh reality, formally known as Devoted Thieves, welcome to Righteousness. But All Hail The Devoted Thieves.

ChEEse.

ChEEse.
It's nice to flash a big smile once in a while.

Followers =]