UCR's Block Party

Ummm. I'm so excited I don't even know what to say.

UCR [UC Riverside] 's annual Block Party is
going down, this Friday September 25, 2009.
It's kind of like a carnival/fair with booths
[foods, games, products etc.]
from different clubs and also live performances!!
I'm going to let the flyer
speak for itself.



Obviously, I'm excited to see my baby daddy, Kid Cudi haha
and rap legend: Talib Kweli.
Mickey Factz is dupe af too!

It's at UCR's Bell Tower from
5pm-9/10pm
I did lots of research for you guys lol.
For more info go to:

Artist Line Up:
Kid Cudi


Talib Kweli ft. Idle Warship


Mickey Factz


and BESIDES Kid Cudi, Talib Kweli, Mickey Factz
the best part about this is that it's FREE!
Also I contacted the ASPB members who is running
this event and it is open to the public, no age limit, they will not
be checking I.D.'s. =]
Your welcome.

Hope to see you guys there!
@XtinaMercury me if you will be!

-xoxo, Christina

0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Okaaaaaay.

Okaaaaaay.
<3

Hits.

bb code

Christina Mercury

Christina Mercury
You've entered a world of harsh reality, formally known as Devoted Thieves, welcome to Righteousness. But All Hail The Devoted Thieves.

ChEEse.

ChEEse.
It's nice to flash a big smile once in a while.

Followers =]