Who Runs This Town?

As some of you guys know, I wrote a song in response to
Jay-Z's Run This Town.
It's very controversial I understand but
somethings that needed to be said were said.
I'm sure you've all heard at least a tad bit
about Jay-Z being involved in the Illuminati,
being a devil worshiper, or thinking about
himself as God etc.
If you aren't aware of what I'm even talking about,
this might explain a little more.

Jay-Z Exposed

Please check it out before you jump to conclusions.

Either way whatever you believe, I thought I'd
share the intent of my song. Most people
were confused.


Here is Jay-Z's original lyrics:

Feel it comin' in the air

Hear the screams from everywhere

I'm addicted to the thrill

It's a dangerous love affair

Can't be scared when it goes down

Got a problem, tell me now

Only thing that's on my mind

Is who's gonna run this town tonight...

Is who's gonna run this town tonight...

We gonna run this town


[Verse 1 - Jay-Z]


We are

Yeah I said it

We are

This is Roc Nation

Pledge your allegiance

Get y'all black tees on

All black everything

Black cards, black cars

All black everything

And our girls are blackbirds

Ridin' with they dillingers

I'd get more in Depth

If you boys really real enough

This is la familia

I'll explain later

But for now let me get back to this paper

I'm a couple bands down and I'm tryin' to get back

I gave the other grip, I lost a flip for five stacks

Yeah I'm talkin' five comma

Six zeros

Dot zero

Here it go...

Back to runnin' circles 'round niggas

Now we squared up

Hold up


[Chorus - Rihanna]


Life's a game but it's not fair

I break the rules so I don't care

So I keep doin' my own thing

Walkin' tall against the rain

Victory's within the mile

Almost there, don't give up now

Only thing that's on my mind

Is who's gonna run this town tonight

Heeeey-hey-hey-hey-hey-heyyy

Hey-heyyy-hey-hey-heyy

Heeeey-hey-hey-hey-hey-heyyy

(Is who's gonna run this town tonight)

Hey-hey-hey-heyyy


[Verse 2 - Jay-Z]


We are

Yeah I said it

We are

You can call me Cesar

In a dark Czar

Please follow the lea-der

So Eric B. we are

Microphone fiend

It's the return of thee God

Peace God...

(Auh! Auh! )

And ain't nobody fresher

I'm in Mason

(Ah! )

Martin Margiela

On the tape we're screamin'

Fuck the other side, they jealous

We got a banquet full of broads

They got a table full of fellas

And they ain't spending no cake

They should throw they hand in

'Cause they ain't got no spades

My whole team got dough

So my bankhead is lookin' like millionaire's 'fro


My lyrics:

feel it comin in the air

they want screams from everywhere

but it's a fight i wont let down

so dont give ur hopes up now


only one thing that i fear

and i feel him very near

i think u know what's on my mind

is who's gonna run this town tonight

who's gonna run this town tonight

he's gonna run this town


we are, ya i said it, we are

this is god's nation so, kill your allegiance

i kno bout your black soul all black everything

black faith, black magic all black everything

and your girls are objects no

need to criticize but soon as you

touch em they become hypnotized

with your freemasons they soon will

break it we'll know bout your secrets

to run our whole nation but wait

slickest can be but you just so blatent

lyrically infatuated for subliminal intent

one thing im sure i wont let it vent

this is our battle say deuces to satan



Life is real and in his hands

but i know yal understand

we live in war each night and day

walkin tall against his reign

victory is almost here

they wont break us have no fear

dont let them into your mind

cuz we gonna run this town tonight

hey, hey, hey, hey

[he gonna run this town tonight]


we are, ya i said it we are

we wont call u nothing but that you're below us

u will be below us

im followin my leader and none of yal are

jesus; were anything but jealous

billions walking with us

so cmon let's just face it

what do u get running around yellin masons

your team got money your team illuminates

difference between us you can't buy faith

and yaa

you proud to say yal got broads

cuz we got 12 fellas on our table plus one

and yaa

no matter how you brain wash

the real know real

and you will be lost

so one


[chorus]



You can listen to the actual song at:
And again, I'm not telling you to believe anything
you don't want to because at first
I was more skeptical than anybody.
Just something to think about.
I won't say anything further.

-xoxo, Christina






0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Okaaaaaay.

Okaaaaaay.
<3

Hits.

bb code

Christina Mercury

Christina Mercury
You've entered a world of harsh reality, formally known as Devoted Thieves, welcome to Righteousness. But All Hail The Devoted Thieves.

ChEEse.

ChEEse.
It's nice to flash a big smile once in a while.

Followers =]